I believe today deserves consideration

AirwickWithCheese

7 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

for the worst day in the forum's history. 

:(

Please explain how you contributed to make it NOT the worst day ever.  We try, sp,e pf us are just not that talented and Jsharr and Random bagodicks or whatever his name is now must have been busy

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Please explain how you contributed to make it NOT the worst day ever.  We try, sp,e pf us are just not that talented and Jsharr and Random bagodicks or whatever his name is now must have been busy

You make an excellent counterpoint. You were here today so there's that. Maybe I should have said one of the top twenty worst days in forum history.  Maybe sonewhere in the 20-30 range.  

8 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

That was cool.  How good a grip did he have.

It was solid.  I wish there was another camera showing us.  He had the lens, plus one arm on each light, one over the camera on my head and one underneath on my hoses. The other three were holding himself to the ground.  I just picked up the camera off the bottom to expose his underbelly so they feel vulnerable and they let go.  If he didn't let go, I am not sure I would have gotten the camera back

• Heart 3

5 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Bit why were you guys hassling the poor critter?

I just wanted a close up shot, he intitated contact and several times over the next few minutes he came to me.  Sometimes they are inquisitive and interact, and sometimes they do not.

They only live 3-5 years and stress can be fatal to them so we are careful to not upset them.

Plus the two divers in the video were a firefighter from Fort Worth Texas and his son.  (They do not eat beans in their chili, I asked) and they were a little freaked out and did not want to get too close

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

Just now, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

The initial camouflage was quite impressive!

I first saw him out of the den, and looked at the divers to come over and had to take a minute to find him again and he had not moved.  It is more impressive without the lights as the colours are absorbed so he blends in even better

Just now, Road Runner said:

"How to spank an employer"

"Have you really ever mustard anything?"

"I have never camelized onions."

?

Not only that, my )(*&^%^ dishwasher is kaput!

On the plus side, besides the camera-grabbing octopus, we have donkpow's new bike post. :)  Those are always good!

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Not only that, my )(*&^%^ dishwasher is kaput!

On the plus side, besides the camera-grabbing octopus, we have donkpow's new bike post. :) Those are always good!

Your dishwasher thread is a classic and deserves a Pulitzer. 

• Haha 1
  • Envious 1

30 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Twice already.   :)

I loved this movie.  The actress and actor are superb, the lighting and camera work excellent, and the set was very realistic.   Everyone hit their marks, and the writing was very crisp for a film topic so often explored yet rarely hitting such heights as displayed here.  This is a story of focus and drive, and the sudden realization of love flourished with a sweet kiss.  This should win several awards, a triumph of modern cinema!

• Whatever 1

6 minutes ago, Duckbag said:

I loved this movie.  The actress and actor are superb, the lighting and camera work excellent, and the set was very realistic.   Everyone hit their marks, and the writing was very crisp for a film topic so often explored yet rarely hitting such heights as displayed here.  This is a story of focus and drive, and the sudden realization of love flourished with a sweet kiss.  This should win several awards, a triumph of modern cinema!

You put onions on your pizza. You are an uncivilized animal.    :(

5 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

for the worst day in the forum's history. 

:(

5 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You make an excellent counterpoint. You were here today so there's that. Maybe I should have said one of the top twenty worst days in forum history.  Maybe sonewhere in the 20-30 range.  

3 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Exactly, but thankfully Zephyr saved the day!  Even with his efforts though it was a sketchy day.   :(

3 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I was serious. There was not enough you today to offset the bad. Bad in droves today.  

2 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Upon further review, this was an award winning day up to the point where CheeseMister showed up.

2 hours ago, Duckbag said:

The onion half was not for me.

8-min_112817123316.gif

• Heart 1