I am no longer Sirius

Square Wheels

I just cancelled.  Darn, they make it hard.  Was set up for autorenew.  Got the notice in the mail.  Went to their site to cancel the autorenew, could not.  Chatted with someone who wanted lots of info, then said I needed to call.  Said no, they needed to do it over the chat, I already wasted enough time.  The supervisor butt in and said I can cancel today (and get a small refund) or wait until the subscription runs out.  I said cancel today.

Now I have to listen to myself sing in the car.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I just cancelled.  Darn, they make it hard.  Was set up for autorenew.  Got the notice in the mail.  Went to their site to cancel the autorenew, could not.  Chatted with someone who wanted lots of info, then said I needed to call.  Said no, they needed to do it over the chat, I already wasted enough time.  The supervisor butt in and said I can cancel today (and get a small refund) or wait until the subscription runs out.  I said cancel today.

Now I have to listen to myself sing in the car.

I ran into this same thing when my truck got totalled.  Explained I was in a loaner vehicle, no sirius, cancel it.  all kinds of run around.  Finally got it done, but I talked to half of Mumbai.

• Heart 1

11 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I ran into this same thing when my truck got totalled.  Explained I was in a loaner vehicle, no sirius, cancel it.  all kinds of run around.  Finally got it done, but I talked to half of Mumbai.

I told them this was terrible customer service, there are many other options, and I may not renew when my free trial runs out.  Service suddenly got better.

10 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

That new car is a convertible, make sure you wear your helmet.D90AA181-1138-4188-B929-BBEEE1D58856.thumb.jpeg.812a0c325c56180f2b3a3a190344a8f9.jpeg

That is awesome, I will have my manservant order me one.

Just now, bikeman564™ said:

I had XM for 3 months when I bought my Trailblazer. It was nice, but not worth it IMO.

It is very expensive.  I get it free for a year, then I may not renew.

• Heart 1