Which one of you azzhats ripped the money box off the wall at my work.

petitepedal

4 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

The money box for the 50cent donations for coffee..I empty it monthly..Dec had $49 in it..so..I hope you have big plans for the 20 bucks you got :wacko:

Destroyed a hunk of wallpapered wall :(

I blame Mr Silly, but I am not sure why.

8 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

The money box for the 50cent donations for coffee..I empty it monthly..Dec had $49 in it..so..I hope you have big plans for the 20 bucks you got :wacko:

I had to take something.  Could not get the TV off the wall since you switched to those theft proof bolts.  

• Haha 2

I did it, I didn't have change and only had bills.  So I was trying to get change for my buck.  Of course there wasn't any change in the damn box, so I am getting the cash in it all converted to pennies so people can make change if they don't have 50 cents.

You are welcome.

9 hours ago, petitepedal said:

How many cups of coffee do you make per day?  $49 @ 50 cents a cup is less than four cups a day. That’s only one pot. One good maintenance man will drink twice that amount himself.