I Get Annoyed!

Razors Edge

...at a few of the road names near me.

We still have a "Temporary Road" that is 20+ years old  and legit roads feeding it from both ends.  They should just choose one of those roads and use that name!

We also have "New Road" which hasn't been "new" in DECADES!  Name it something!!!!!

Or the developed roads that run along the highway with hotels, restaurants, gas stations, etc. and is called "Frontage Road"??? GIVE THOSE A NAME!!!!

image.png.e92c199b335791194ce2e1f12fd80deb.png

image.png.38aba1ef528d4796b019d24fb4202e26.png

image.thumb.png.a58c5847b0f340a2eb46c0f2a471431a.png

Just now, Philander Seabury said:

I used to pass Proposed Road, and now it is Certain Road. All is right with the world with road names as far as I am concerned. 

There are several of each!  Those effers need to be marched out back and forced to cut grass and bag leaves!  Or shovel snow if up in god's unloved parts of the country.

1 minute ago, Dottles said:

Question:  Does Fair Lakes have a better perception than Fair Oaks?  Is it warranted?

I think Fair Oaks has the old school mall, and Fair Lakes the strip malls.  I rarely go to the old school mall, so the strip mall type of stores work better for me.  I rarely go to either, but it is halfway to our SiL's house, so we will drop in there is needing to grab something on our way to visit.  Luckily, they widened the road through there, so no traffic tie-ups in there anymore!

29 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Do you live in the planned community of Reston?

Yeppers.

17 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

Sure you can. Winning is a different matter.

That's what I wanted the pile of $100 bills!  Grease the skids and turn enemies to friends.  Or, at least, force the crappy road namers to spend some of their money to bribe them against me!