Welcome Wednesday!

petitepedal

Just another day of living the dream. Besides work, I am packing boxes with books. I have the flour and sugars measured for toll house cookies that I’m baking later. I’m making a double batch to give away. The dermatologist will get some tomorrow. Shirley, the 90 year old we met in September will get some. My mom’s birthday is Friday (89). I’ll see her Saturday. She and my sister will get some. Wo7 is going to the dentist next week, they’ll get some too.

• Heart 3

12 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Well cancelled the trainer session..our numbers keep going up in the state..they are sitting things down again..announcement later today.

I don't know whether to mark this happy or sad.  I'm happy that you will be safer and measures are being taken to slow the virus while at the same time sad that this has to happen again because we didn't get it right the first time.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, BuffJim said:

Happy Wednesday!  Our state is also restricting things more. We’ll find out shortly if our status is Orange or red in the county I work in. Red would probably mean work from home indefinitely. 

Don't cry to us.  You wouldn't have this issue had you taken the transfer to Indy.

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Isn't Indiana pretty much Ohio-lite?  Do you dislike BuffJim?

No and not really.  Well honestly, sort'a and not really.  BuffJim is a least a few steps up the ladder from you.  And the only real problem with Indiana is that it has too many Hoosiers.  

• Heart 1