Happy Monday peeps

petitepedal

Good morning 

Just finished up with a treadmill run......Wo46 is doing her 30 minute treadmill run then we will do couples yoga. After breakfast I'm going to sneak out to the garage to do some machining on some engine parts.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

A conference call.  I guess I should check email before that.  Lift at the gym, then buy some coffee beans at a local roastry. Oh, and the warranty wheel from Trek came in.  I picked it up Saturday afternoon, but, could NOT get the Conti 5000 on it!  Going to get that on this afternoon.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, az_cyclist said:

A conference call.  I guess I should check email before that.  Lift at the gym, then buy some coffee beans at a local roastry. Oh, and the warranty wheel from Trek came in.  I picked it up Saturday afternoon, but, could NOT get the Conti 5000 on it!  Going to get that on this afternoon.

Do you use Windex on the wheel to make the tire slide on easier? Either way, Conti's are stubborn.

3 minutes ago, smudge said:

Do you use Windex on the wheel to make the tire slide on easier? Either way, Conti's are stubborn.

never used Windex.  On the Richey wheels the Contis go on tough, but I was able to make it a bit easer with the Crankbrothers Easier lever.  Unfortunately that was not the case with the new Trek Paradigm wheel. Or, I may have not had the strength Saturday afternoon, since the club ride pace was brisk.

• Awesome 1