Steelers

Airehead

3 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Could not sleep0 minutes left. Now wide awake as a stretcher is brought out to the field. Not sure what happened because I do not really understand football but a bunch of big guys were in a pile and now one is on a backboard. 

Seattle player hit another player while making a tackle. Neck injury. They said he’s moved his legs, but being taken to the hospital for precautionary measures.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Seattle player hit another player while making a tackle. Neck injury. They said he’s moved his legs, but being taken to the hospital for precautionary measures.

Was Myles Garrett involved????  Seems like he's a bad apple regardless of who's playing. Can I get an AMEN, @Randomguy???

• Heart 1

I fell asleep before the game ended.  I always root against the Steelers, Browns, and Bengals because they're in the same division as the Ravens.

Our Ravens play the Bengals next Sunday and a win would give the Ravens a two-game division lead.  Records don't seem to matter when these four teams play each other: the games are usually close and vicious: there's a good reason it's called the "Black and Blue Division."

image.png.58027fb2d160f817b8073370e2ae1f81.png

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Dottles said:

By the way, if this is true, I quit watching the SeaChickens. I will jump on the Rams bandwagon @ChrisL

https://apple.news/AWHKrDeQwRk-RkcMMl5P4EA

Why would a temporary, back-up QB make you change your rooting allegiance? It’s not like they are looking to sign Michael Vick or Deshaun Watson.

3 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Why would a temporary, back-up QB make you change your rooting allegiance? It’s not like they are looking to sign Michael Vick or Deshaun Watson.

I can't stand him.  He's everything about the NFL I don't like.  I'm not going to watch them if that asshat joins my team.