FOX and Tucker

maddmaxx

I can point to an audiences that prefer to believe only in the news sources they agree with.  You know them too.  They are both leading the polarization of this country and it's quite possible that they are unwitting pawns of one or more foreign powers.  Propaganda works.  Memes are propaganda.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

The pundits think FOX may have misjudged what their audience wanted. 

Highly doubtful.  He stayed in that time slot through everything, saying what he said,  precisely because they knew what the audience wanted.

He wasn't fired in a ratings move.

22 minutes ago, 12string said:

Highly doubtful.  He stayed in that time slot through everything, saying what he said,  precisely because they knew what the audience wanted.

He wasn't fired in a ratings move.

IMO the misjudgment was taking him out of that time slot and out of the game.  The audience has reacted.  It wasn't a ratings move, but it had a profound effect on ratings that perhaps Fox hadn't expected.  Fox deemed him a liability and he was.  I suspect they thought that they could push this through anyway

14 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

IMO the misjudgment was taking him out of that time slot and out of the game.  The audience has reacted.  It wasn't a ratings move, but it had a profound effect on ratings that perhaps Fox hadn't expected.  Fox deemed him a liability and he was.  I suspect they thought that they could push this through anyway

depends on where he ends up.  Newsmax and OANN aren't going to survive their lawsuits

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Tucker doesn't have to worry about money any more than Bill O'Reilly.  He too will make a fortune online in podcasts etc.  I suspect Newsmax and OANN can't afford him.  This will put the hurt on Trump's run.  There will be zero right-wing tv media. 

They'll organize and attempt to overthrow with burner phones.

• Haha 1