Take Your Dog To Work

Razors Edge

I saw the comercial for the new ship and noticed that it had a dog on it. I was wondering if it was a support dog or something.

WoJSTL and I love cruises and had been on the biggest ship at that time. We plan on doing an Alaska ship and shore cruise in a couple of year which will probably be on a smaller ship.

• Awesome 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JerrySTL said:

I saw the comercial for the new ship and noticed that it had a dog on it. I was wondering if it was a support dog or something.

WoJSTL and I love cruises and had been on the biggest ship at that time. We plan on doing an Alaska ship and shore cruise in a couple of year which will probably be on a smaller ship.

You know I'm in the same boat as you. :D

I don't see myself doing the Icon (or similar) anytime soon, but I do think I would like to give it a shot just to rule it out. I may be surprised :dontknow: but generally, I prefer no of few kids and, even more important, few "party people", so that makes me hesitant for an Icon adventure vs an "adult" focused one.  Bug Naked is on the Celebrity Edge which is far more my speed.

9 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

but generally, I prefer no of few kids

On our last cruise we were talking to a waiter. His sister was working on Disney cruises and making more money. However she was fed up with all the kids and parents. She's going to take a lower paying job on a different cruise line.

All of our cruises have been on Royal Carribean except for the last one which was Norwegian. It was very good, but we will probably stay on RC in the future. 

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I took Rudy with me today but dropped him off at the vets.  He has been limping on his left hind leg the last few days at it wasn't getting any better.  Hopefully, she can figure this out.

Ice slips?

1 hour ago, Airehead said:
1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

I took Rudy with me today but dropped him off at the vets.  He has been limping on his left hind leg the last few days at it wasn't getting any better.  Hopefully, she can figure this out.

Ice slips?

torn ACL...

• Sad 1