8 hours of sleep would be just lovely.

MoseySusan

Wow!

I'm the opposite having completely lost the Physiological link which warns that the bladder is full. I don't want to boast but my bladder can hold more than a Litre and during the last Urodynamic study they had to halt the study as they failed to find the point where I could sense anything.

Bragging about ones dodgy Bladder.....I can't believe this. 

The nurse doing the procedure told me of people like you.  I didn't believe they existed.  It makes riding challenging.  The bumps aggravate the irritated feeling making me pee even more, then I am hesitant to drink which has caused issues with riding in the past.  I'll pee just about anywhere when I ride, I figure I'll get arrested soon enough.

Oh, for goodness sake! 

Have any of these so-called doctors even suggested that you stop your intake of any and all fluids?

I should think if you did this for about a week or so then your problem would be solved.

;)

You would be amazed at how little I drink.

I'll pee just about anywhere when I ride, I figure I'll get arrested soon enough.

Kneel down next to your bike as if you're making an adjustment to the rear derailleur.  Raise the cuff of your shorts at the leg elastic rather than lowering the waistband.  The bike and your left leg will 'shield' motorists on the opposite side of the road from becoming incensed and your back will 'shield' motorists on the same side of the road from undue exposure.

Anxiety wakes me up a few times a night.  Sometimes it's a physical jolt, but other times it's an anxious thought of tasks left undone. 

I sympathise with this as it happens to me quite often.

I suspect being a Teacher/Lecturer doesn't help as you are on public display a lot of the time.

Peeing.  I pee every 15 minutes to every hour - around the clock.  Seen every urologist on the planet, taken every bladder and prostate medication, had multiple procedures on the bladder.  Nothing has helped.  I am thinking of trying to find someone who practices Eastern medicine.  All Western medicine understands is drugs and surgery.

There's gotta be an acupuncturist who can help with this.

Just don't let those needles get too close to the bladder, you might have to go in too many directions at once.

I got 8 last night and 9 the day before that. Some nights I sleep more than 8.  My body screams for rest on some nights.

That study mentions "Dr. Madina Kara, a research manager at the Stroke Association, pointed out that nothing in the study suggested that sleeping too much actually caused stroke, telling The Independent, The known risk factors [for stroke] include high blood pressure, smoking and lack of exercise. Eating healthily, getting active and quitting smoking can make a big difference in reducing your risk of stroke.”