I have one friend

Square Wheels

8 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I have an account, and it's linked to Garmin.

btw that's how I'm set up. Garmin Connect gives a lot more data than Strava. But most people I know are on Strava so it works out great w/o having to upload twice.

• Heart 3

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I bet you are a local legend on many routes and the KoM across your area!

You might be a BIG DEAL and not even realize it!

I think I need to pay to see that info.

I got this email last week and a segment I didn't know about.  Then again, I don't know about any segments.  I just go out and ride.

When I clicked to see it, I couldn't easily find the info, but I did see 347 different ways to get a Premium account.

Uh oh! You’re not the Local Legend anymore

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I think I need to pay to see that info.

I got this email last week and a segment I didn't know about.  Then again, I don't know about any segments.  I just go out and ride.

When I clicked to see it, I couldn't easily find the info, but I did see 347 different ways to get a Premium account.

Uh oh! You’re not the Local Legend anymore

legends show up w/ the free version. I had to turn this notification off because no shit I'm a legend of the same route I take every day🙄

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

on Strava.  I don't use Strava, but I have an account, and it's linked to Garmin.

This friend gives me kudos for all my activities.

This friend is nice.

I like my friend.

It is bikeman.  He is always saying nice things about you. 

• Heart 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

legends show up w/ the free version. I had to turn this notification off because no shit I'm a legend of the same route I take every day🙄

Me too.  I am local legend on a bunch of segments, but are all part of my daily commute

• Like 1

I have a friend like that. Incredibly popular woman in our old town. Very pretty. Think curvy Jodi Foster. Her name popped up on my Strava as someone I may know. To this day, I am her only Strava follower. 
I asked her if it bothered her to only get kudos from me. She said she meant it to be private for her, but was ok that I was following. Just asked I not share with anyone else. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groupw said:

I have a friend like that. Incredibly popular woman in our old town. Very pretty. Think curvy Jodi Foster. Her name popped up on my Strava as someone I may know. To this day, I am her only Strava follower. 
I asked her if it bothered her to only get kudos from me. She said she meant it to be private for her, but was ok that I was following. Just asked I not share with anyone else. 

That’s no fun.

• Heart 2

4 hours ago, groupw said:

:needpics:

• Haha 2