Too good not to share

sheep_herder

33 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

I usually  take the dogs for a walk around 2:00am, then put Tag and Duke in their crates on the porch and Shadi back in the kennel.  And yes, at night Tag and Duke want in their crates and they normally meet me at the back door.  A bit ago, I went to let everyone run.  Tag came bounding out of her crate, but Duke was asleep on his back with his head in the back.  I touched one of his hind paws, and he just wiggled it, same thing next time I tried.  Tag looked at me, as if to say, "Get out of my way and I'll get him up." So she popped into his crate, messed with him and then got out.  However, it took another time before Duke, very sleepily, emerged from his crate.  After petting and a good run with Shadi, they were all ready to get in the kennel.  We'll head out in a bit to feed the other critters. Such is life with little and big critters.

So you have a lazy dog? Where's the news in this????

Now, if we had some photos of Tag messing with Duke, that would be a different story!

It's interesting how well people and dogs read each other's signals.

The last time I took Jake for a walk we got stuck in a line of cars, delayed due to roadwork.  After not moving for a couple minutes I let out a big sigh. Jake, in the back seat, stuck his head between the two front bucket seats, looked through the windshield at the cars, and groaned in agreement.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2