Where do we go now?

Prophet Zacharia

I had the impossible whopper last week, but I couldn’t talk about it because the forum was shut down. 

Fast food is exactly the right application for all this beyond and impossible stuff, because the fast food places aren’t using the best meat or cooking techniques anyway. Because of that, it tasted like I remember a whopper tasting, but I haven’t been to a BK in years and years  

I still got massive heartburn from it, but I am not sure I can blame the “meat” for it, as everything is meant to hit a price point and is massively processed to begin with. 

Anyway, it tasted as fine as a low price-point fast foodery place’s food is gonna taste.  

3 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

To discuss the latest in meatless food technology?

Nutrition and Recipes

18 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Give me a couple of Coors Lights, some BBQ sauce, and I would prob never know the difference. 

Eventually, if not currently, true for 99% of the burger and fried chicken eating population.  A burger is the foundation for all the other stuff folks eat at the same time - from the charcoal grill flavor, to the tomatoes, pickles, lettuce, onions, ketchup, mustard, mayo, BBQ sauce, cheese, egg, bun, etc..  When frying stuff, again, the actual "meat" can be pretty irrelevant.

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

When frying stuff, again, the actual "meat" can be pretty irrelevant.

WRONG!

A great burger hits on all cylinders, but the meat can't be discounted - a great burger has great meat.  Without that, it can be ok to pretty good if everything else is spot on, but can never be great.