New Lows With the Inspiration Bot?

Razors Edge

Honestly, folks here should at least have the expectation of knowing WTF the inspiration bot is quoting.  Seriously -"Leo Buscaglia"??????  WTF is Leo Buscaglia????  If I have to google him, I shouldn't be seeing him offering sage and inspirational advice.

Who here is in charge of hitting the IB with a pedal wrench????

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Who here is in charge of hitting the IB with a pedal wrench????

I’m glad you brought this issue to our attention. Clearly, obscurity of the IB authors has affected you deeply to have caused this outburst. So, we are appointing you to Head of the Office of Non-obscure IB Authors. I expect a full bio first thing in the IB thread every morning. Wow! How exciting. I’m looking forward to meeting each author through your work on the project. 

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, roadsue said:

I’m glad you brought this issue to our attention. Clearly, obscurity of the IB authors has affected you deeply to have caused this outburst. So, we are appointing you to Head of the Office of Non-obscure IB Authors. I expect a full bio first thing in the IB thread every morning. Wow! How exciting. I’m looking forward to meeting each author through your work on the project. 

Simply inspired!  😊 

39 minutes ago, roadsue said:

We did this for a few days earlier in the year.  It was singularly unappreciated.  Ralph and I believe Donk used to publish the bio's of the source of the quote for people who didn't want to bother looking them up.  I'm afraid that next year we are going to have to raise the ticket prices by a large amount.

• Heart 1

43 minutes ago, roadsue said:

Pffft.  This is RE you're talking about here.

34 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Pffft.  This is RE you're talking about here.

Hey, I'm deep into negotiations with SW.  This may turn into a goldmine! We're talking "retire early and with a fat wad of cash" lucrative.  I was cool letting someone else have a shot, but their loss, my gain.

• Envious 1

2 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

We did this for a few days earlier in the year.  It was singularly unappreciated.  Ralph and I believe Donk used to publish the bio's o

@Philander Seabury and @donkpow have talents in other areas. @Razors Edge’s singular passion against lack of information really situates him for this project. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Hey, I'm deep into negotiations with SW.  This may turn into a goldmine! We're talking "retire early and with a fat wad of cash" lucrative.  I was cool letting someone else have a shot, but their loss, my gain.

And it’s this vision for your contribution to the project that we’ve noticed. You are seen. And who can put a monetary value on being so fully known, so directly activated. I’m inspired just knowing you’ll run with it regardless of our modest compensation options. When passion precedes, anything is possible. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I've offered to give the site away.  If I pay you to take it from me, I'd save money.

• Hugs 1

7 hours ago, Further said:

Never challenge someone to find a new low, they will every time. 

And in the same thought pattern, never say "we've hit the bottom, it's all up from here" You will find that you are still on the stairs down to the first of many basement levels...

I really miss the desk calendar I had one year full of such thoughts. There were two conflicting ones on this subject.

- There is no limit to how bad things can get. 

- Sooner or later, the worst set of circumstances is bound to occur. 

Black humour at its best!  :D  2020 would have been a Goodyear for such a calendar. :(