Heading to the recycling plant soon

Square Wheels

4 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Was cruising the neighborhood and found this half done shed.  No one was around so I tossed all the parts in the back of my truck.  The guy was kind enough to leave a dolly for me.  Some parts were screwed together, but it only took a few minutes just to fold everything up.

@MickinMD  and now there is another reason to anchor the shed into to the concrete.   (assuming it's still there)

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

With this post I believe the Forum can officially declare that SW does indeed have a sense of humor!  :happyanim:

The only thing to which I can attribute this inconceivable change is that he has been immersed in the Forum with us for so long that it finally affected his mind in ways he never thought possible.

I was thinking the same thing. 

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

With this post I believe the Forum can officially declare that SW does indeed have a sense of humor!  :happyanim:

The only thing to which I can attribute this inconceivable change is that he has been immersed in the Forum with us for so long that it finally affected his mind in ways he never thought possible.

IOW he has joined us on the dark side. :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I just figured since @Square Wheels is now unemployed, he is finding other ways to make money for food.  

8 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Was cruising the neighborhood and found this half done shed.  No one was around so I tossed all the parts in the back of my truck.  The guy was kind enough to leave a dolly for me.  Some parts were screwed together, but it only took a few minutes just to fold everything up.

I hope to get a hundred or so for this scrap.

Bonus, I got a sweet dolly and a few rakes.  Plus, a comfy chair.

If I wasn't determined to get some exercise, lower my blood glucose, and overcome the too-easily-fatigued state I was in after COVID, that might have been me tossing a shed.  It was a shock when I opened the box the shed came in and saw all the screws, nuts, and bolts.  This picture was when I had used about half of them.  I only have the roof panels and door assembly left and there's still so many I don't think I'll meet my goal finishing tomorrow.  No problem, nice weather's forecast for Monday.

841627766_Remainingscrewsetc.afterwallsup-20220729_133958_crop_900p.jpg.f4b96d23adb5771bb5aea8dc9a743d9f.jpg

• Heart 2

5 hours ago, MickinMD said:

If I wasn't determined to get some exercise, lower my blood glucose, and overcome the too-easily-fatigued state I was in after COVID, that might have been me tossing a shed.  It was a shock when I opened the box the shed came in and saw all the screws, nuts, and bolts.  This picture was when I had used about half of them.  I only have the roof panels and door assembly left and there's still so many I don't think I'll meet my goal finishing tomorrow.  No problem, nice weather's forecast for Monday.

841627766_Remainingscrewsetc.afterwallsup-20220729_133958_crop_900p.jpg.f4b96d23adb5771bb5aea8dc9a743d9f.jpg

Take your time, you’re still way ahead of Dottie’s platform building schedule.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1