Pick your cent

12string

Well our penny is worthless since it's rounded off to next .05.

Our other coins. I do like my CAnadian coin designs and amounts in circulation.  The animals are indigenous and wonderful to see live. The $2.00 coin (toonie), the bear in middle is polar bear.  I do carry some toonies and loonies 'cause:  our transit buses  take real money right now or paper ticket from credit card machine that dispenses ticket.   Getting shopping cart to use loonie.

image.png.9011b911d9378038c2ac97b352093ce2.png

• Heart 1

The cent is a logarithmic unit of measure used for musical intervals. Twelve-tone equal temperament divides the octave into 12 semitones of 100 cents each. Typically, cents are used to express small intervals, to check intonation, or to compare the sizes of comparable intervals in different tuning systems. For humans, a single cent is too small to be perceived between successive notes.

39 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

The cent is a logarithmic unit of measure used for musical intervals. Twelve-tone equal temperament divides the octave into 12 semitones of 100 cents each. Typically, cents are used to express small intervals, to check intonation, or to compare the sizes of comparable intervals in different tuning systems. For humans, a single cent is too small to be perceived between successive notes.

"You know the rule: If you have to explain it, it’s not funny."