So, what should I do this weekend?

Randomguy

8 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Something about Las Chicas Loca, and the Sharks.  I think you need to wear a sleeveless T shirt and carry a switchblade that is actually just a comb.  Maybe punch juke boxes until they play old music.

But I feel like doing something outside of my normal routine.

• Heart 1

22 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

She is coming over to get some more things tomorrow.  

I am going to avoid any weirdnesses by not being here, I think.

Sorry if you would expect wierdness from her.  However, it hasn't been so long that both of 2 said adios.  So there's that, unless you can be a good distant self.  I agree if seeing each other, is to be civil for both of you for awhile.

• Heart 2

3 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

Sorry if you would expect wierdness from her.  However, it hasn't been so long that both of 2 said adios.  So there's that, unless you can be a good distant self.  I agree if seeing each other, is to be civil for both of you for awhile.

I should clarify that I don't expect any particular weirdness from her, she is fundamentally a good and very nice person.  I really mean to avoid any awkwardness, and to make it easy for her to prioritize items to grab without a distracting influence around.

• Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I should clarify that I don't expect any particular weirdness from her, she is fundamentally a good and very nice person.  I really mean to avoid any awkwardness, and to make it easy for her to prioritize items to grab without a distracting influence around.

Where is she going to live?