This place is boring without someone to pick on

Road Runner

My take. 

We actually had a pretty good weekend. However, timing is everything. RG gets a job at the same time Jsharr is away. No forum can lose 2 of their big 3 at the same time and not feel a pinch. 

We had to elevate SW into a top 8 spot and heaven knows that is like starting Michael Vick. 

Heck, who am I kidding. Que up the band.  :(

• Haha 1

Nate, BS, Kzoo, jsharr, etc were all fun to pick on.  Every group needs its slightly wacky sociopaths that the slightly "normal" people can make fun of.   :)

Now all we have is Cheese.   :(

I'm still here to kick around (although i'm quite positive it's more fun to pick on CheeseDoodles)

• Heart 2

Tell me more about the 3500 bike in your weekend thread. Ridiculous price or about right? 

...are you talking about that Della Santa Anniversary bike ?  Probably about right for a custom Della Santa, a little steep for off the rack.  I think maybe he's either stopped making frames or soon will do so. That's the frame only price, of course.  There are so many swell custom steel bike frames bouncing around my locale here that it seems a tad high, but a lot of guys lack the knowledge and skillset to take a swell custom steel frame and rework it for the current 11 speed gruppos and outboard bearing compact crank business, and they have money, so stuff like that gets sold.:)