365 Grateful

SuzieQ

I'm grateful I have a job. So many people are looking for work and can't find it. That must be scary.

Funny thing is I know a guy who has been unemployed for three years now. The stupid things is they need the money and he keeps turning down jobs because they do not pay enough. 

The funny thing is that a lot of people do this daily! 

I am thankful for snow. I grew up in Florida and had barely ever seen snow until I moved to WA. Even now it's fairly rare with maybe one or two small snows a year. Here is a pic from me playing in the only big snow we've had since I moved to WA in 2007. This was taken in the winter of 2008.

I am thankful for snow. I grew up in Florida and had barely ever seen snow until I moved to WA. Even now it's fairly rare with maybe one or two small snows a year. Here is a pic from me playing in the only big snow we've had since I moved to WA in 2007. This was taken in the winter of 2008.

You must lose a lot of weight during the summer! 

I'm grateful for a good checkup this morning with my oncologist.  She said I don't need to start treatment yet, see you in six months.

Thats awesome! To a point I do not miss my oncologist. She filled me with radiation, but I did like where she was touching me :whistle:

For a $45 co-pay I got groped by a lady, not too bad. :whistle:

You had to pay? All my medical, and visits were free to me. I payed nothing for a month and a half of gropings! 

your getting ripped off my friend! :)

I like my personal trainer at the gym. He kicks my ass and keeps me honest, thanks Nick!

How much are you paying per hour? 

I lovethe beautiful environment out here in the West. I moved out here hoping to hike and enjoy some of the beautiful scenery, but the first hike I ever did out here nearly killed me. I've gained a lot more energy and flexiblity since then and also learned that the hike some friends took me on was not a super 'easy' one (it's still one I'd go slow on).

Now, I am enjoying the hiking and trying to get out and enjoy it more and more. I'm really, really loving it.

So I'm grateful for the beautiful country out here in the West and my ability to enjoy it and take advantage of it better than I ever could before.

Here is a pic from a hike a few months ago at a local popular hike called Rattlesnake Ledge.

• Heart 1

Ok...

Thursdays Friday and Saturdays grateful moments:

Life in general...it can be a pain in the arse...but way better than the alternative.

My daughter reaching a goal she set for herself at school.

My partner....

My brothers...

What I have vs what I thought I should have. Ya know...you grow. I hope.

Targets.