I can't live without your love and affection

AirwickWithCheese

1 hour ago, shootingstar said:

I seem to miss a lot of stuff on this forum.  I only joined a year ago.

Clueless in Canada.

With Airwick we are all clueless.  This could well be about a coworker, the waitress that served him a luke warm bowl of soup or his lawnmower that will not start.  Only time and Airwicks cryptic posts will tell.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

57 minutes ago, jsharr said:

With Airwick we are all clueless.  This could well be about a coworker, the waitress that served him a luke warm bowl of soup or his lawnmower that will not start.  Only time and Airwicks cryptic posts will tell.

This.

He seems to enjoy the dramatic.

• Whatever 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, jsharr said:

^ what he said.

These are often song lyrics, as is this case.

• Whatever 1

33 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Page Turner, why are you so arrogant?  What have you accomplished in your life to possibly warrant this over inflated opinion of yourself?   :dontknow:

...O yeah, I forgot. I once pulled a German Shepherd dog out of a house fire.:frantics:

But he died outside after we got out, probably from the smoke. :( Stupid damn dog.:angry:

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You failed.   :(

...in truth, there were some equipment problems.  At the time, the fire department did not carry canine appropriate oxygen masks or resuscitator mouthpieces fitted for animal mouths.

I still think that with the right equipment, I could have saved that dog.  What's worse is that, to my knowledge, this deficiency has not been remedied.:angry:

• Sad 1

I actually remember that day quite well. 6/24, 1991. Pretty sure I was blasting Nelson on the cassette player when I squealed the cabriolet into Mom's driveway. 

DadCheese scolded me and told me I wasn't qualified to work in a pie factory. That hurt, but he was right.   :(