The girl is badass

Gump

3 minutes ago, Zackny said:

Just got a text from WoZack. She just finished a 55 mile ride. It’s 90 degrees out and the wind is blowing 15-20 mph.?

Tailwind the whole way?  If it was me it would be a headwind both directions on an out and back.

6 minutes ago, 12string said:

That's nothing, my rides are usually 110 miles, headwind and uphill all the way.  And 112 degrees.  And a foot of snow.  And I ride barefoot.

Least you could do is use bread bags to keep your feet dry.

• Heart 2

5 minutes ago, 12string said:

That's nothing, my rides are usually 110 miles, headwind and uphill all the way.  And 112 degrees.  And a foot of snow.  And I ride barefoot.

My wife would tell me about her walk to school 3 miles one way through the woods, sometimes in the snow...  I called BS on the walk as people joke about this stuff.  

One year while visiting the in laws we where showing the kids where she used to live.  She told her mom to stop the car, we all got out and she said meet us at my school and we started walking.

Sumbitch it was 3 miles and about 2 of it on a trail through the woods!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

My wife would tell me about her walk to school 3 miles one way through the woods, sometimes in the snow...  I called BS on the walk as people joke about this stuff.  

One year while visiting the in laws we where showing the kids where she used to live.  She told her mom to stop the car, we all got out and she said meet us at my school and we started walking.

Sumbitch it was 3 miles and about 2 of it on a trail through the woods!

When I was in elementary school we would either ride our bikes or walk the 1.5 miles through the woods to school. Not that we had to, we chose to. 

• Heart 1