Someone just asked me if I am pregnant

Dirtyhip

1 minute ago, Dirtyhip said:

Honest mistake I guess. 

I work for a program that works with troubled parents. This requires that small children be driven around. A booster seat just arrived. The delivery guy asked me if I was pregnant. I emphatically said “NO.” Then I gave him the look I gave @Kzoo

the delivery guy backed away slowly as if I were a wild animal.

lol

Obviously you look younger than you realize and are glowing more than usual. Honest mistake.  

(ok, now I"m backing away slowly.....)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

You don't know what you're missing.

I do. 

You don’t know what you are missing with the things I have in my life. Not everyone needs to procreate. Some of us focus of helping the lives of young people cause their parents have no time or the drive to do this. Like, writing grants, building bike parks and teaching their kids to ride.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Dirtyhip said:

I do. 

You don’t know what you are missing with the things I have in my life. Not everyone needs to procreate. Some of us focus of helping the lives of young people cause their parents have no time or the drive to do this. Like, writing grants, building bike parks and teaching their kids to ride.

Be careful, DH.  I personally know some mothers who have young children (over 6 yrs.old) who have been /still are strong cycling advocates....they write briefings, present at Council, meet with multiple municipalities (true there there are multiple munis ) and with different levels of govn't for funding and more complex discusssions depending on the issue and which level of govn't has the authority to make change.  Then these mothers....get a paid job...  And as we all know,some of these mothers (and fathers) bike to work/daycare before work, with their children.

I haven't been mistakened by others, for being a  mother...just maybe abit younger than what I am.