Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dottles

Steelers and Browns Thursday night

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Mason Rudolph to be fined $35,000 for his role in the brawl.

Yea, that's all fine and good but he really should be suspended for a few games.  He started it by attempting to pull off a man's helmet and proceeded to kick the poor man in the balls.

Mason is also racist as fuck. 

Mudkipz 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, Couch_Incident said:

Yea, that's all fine and good but he really should be suspended for a few games.  He started it by attempting to pull off a man's helmet and proceeded to kick the poor man in the balls.

Mason is also racist as fuck. 

Mudkipz 

Well he is very white and his name is Mason Rudolph for goodness sake.  How could he not be a racist?!   Why did Pouncey take up for him then, as they appeared to be somewhat not white?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jsharr said:

Why did Pouncey take up for him then, as they appeared to be somewhat not white?

Pouncey isn't racist. 

Mudkipz 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Couch_Incident said:

Pouncey isn't racist. 

Mudkipz 

Am I?  I ask because I am a white trash red neck Texan you see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Couch_Incident said:

Have you assaulted a minority recently? 

Mudkipz 

Does masturbation count?  I think my doodle may be asian.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

image.png

What kind of dumb ass feeds a fried chicken leg to a dead horse?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, jsharr said:

What kind of dumb ass feeds a fried chicken leg to a dead horse?  

Is this thread still relevant or are we just treading water until Dec 1st?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Razors Edge said:

Is this thread still relevant or are we just treading water until Dec 1st?

Is that when Hanukkah starts this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Is this thread still relevant or are we just treading water until Dec 1st?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy (1).gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Is that when Hanukkah starts this year?

I'm more of a Chanukah type of guy.

But no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dottie said:

giphy (1).gif

What did the Broncos do wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jsharr said:

What did the Broncos do wrong?

They failed to take down the Vikings. Elway should be fired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Couch_Incident said:

Pouncey isn't racist. 

Mudkipz 

I am sure he is.  He hates black people, obviously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomlin is a tool... thinks they didn't do anything to start the fight.. said the Browns were the ones doing all the fighting basically.. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/mike-tomlin-first-comments-steelers-browns-fight-blame-garrett-rudolph-182722496.html

 

Oh well.. guess someone that rich doesn't actually have a TV so he can watch the replays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

Tomlin is a tool... thinks they didn't do anything to start the fight.. said the Browns were the ones doing all the fighting basically.. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/mike-tomlin-first-comments-steelers-browns-fight-blame-garrett-rudolph-182722496.html

 

Oh well.. guess someone that rich doesn't actually have a TV so he can watch the replays. 

It makes one wonder who Kazabooboo hangs out with. And if he has a TV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

Tomlin is a tool... thinks they didn't do anything to start the fight.. said the Browns were the ones doing all the fighting basically.. 

Definitely yes, he is a tool, and oblivious.  Tomlin has never been good with time and game management, I have noticed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

Definitely yes, he is a tool, and oblivious.  Tomlin has never been good with time and game management, I have noticed.

I like Tomlin though because he 'usually' doesn't make excuses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"15. Steelers (5-5; No. 11): Mason Rudolph getting hit over the head with his own helmet provided a great distraction for Rudolph throwing four interceptions."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is Wednesday!!! One day closer to the next meeting, and one less day in the suspensions of these fellows.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

It is Wednesday!!! One day closer to the next meeting, and one less day in the suspensions of these fellows.

I am unilaterally suspending Rudolph myself.  I am sure he will respect my rulings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I am unilaterally suspending Rudolph myself.  I am sure he will respect my rulings. 

Not to worry.  He's going to get clobbered.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dottie said:

Not to worry.  He's going to get clobbered.

Rudolph, at the barber, “a little off the top, please”. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Couch_Incident said:

 

This is a great response!

 

Mudkipz

Hilarious!   I have never heard of this guy, but he is spot on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how Kazabooboo feels about it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dottie said:

I wonder how Kazabooboo feels about it now.

You two should go to the next game and hug it out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

You two should go to the next game and hug it out!

I will never go to a Steelers game.  Come to think of it, I will never go to a Browns game.  I probably never will go to another Seahawks game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

You two should go to the next game and hug it out!

But I'll hug you, big guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dottie said:

But I'll hug you, big guy.

You'll hug kzoo, not me.  I'm not a wonderful gay guy.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why didn't everyone in the same brawl get the same punishment?  It makes no sense.  

I also find it odd that the only white guy involved was not suspended even though he tried to pull Randall's head off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

Why didn't everyone in the same brawl get the same punishment?  It makes no sense.  

I also find it odd that the only white guy involved was not suspended even though he tried to pull Randall's head off.

Clearly the only white guy involved was just trying to calm things down. Duh.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Dottie said:

I will never go to a Steelers game.  Come to think of it, I will never go to a Browns game.  I probably never will go to another Seahawks game.

Games are stupid expensive now, stupidly so.  

I went to a few Browns games as a kid, and a chargers game in San Diego about 15-16 years back.  

Fun, but more enjoyable with a tv. 

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Games are stupid expensive now, stupidly so.  

I went to a few Browns games as a kid, and a chargers game in San Diego about 15-16 years back.  

Fun, but more enjoyable with a tv. 

1000000000%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually if we can get through the weekend, these two teams play each other the following weekend. I won't be watching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After listening to this podcaster with a vocabulary consisting of little more than five curse words, I understand why I've never heard of him. His take was lame. But he sure knows some f'ing words. He gives Garrett a complete pass for using a helmet as a deadly weapon. Yes, Rudolph was acting the idiot, but he was no threat to Garrett - despite Rudolph's theatrics - when Garrett went after him with the helmet. Rudolph should be suspended for being an idiot. What kind of an idiot goes after a guy in full battle gear armed with a weapon when he's been stripped of his armor and has no weapon. But what kind of person takes advantage of that in front of 50,000 people and on national tv and tries to give him brain damage because of it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ltdskilz said:

After listening to this podcaster with a vocabulary consisting of little more than five curse words, I understand why I've never heard of him.

I realized why I hate most talk radio/talk podcasting. Ouch.  It was tough to listen to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Dottie said:
1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Games are stupid expensive now, stupidly so.  

I went to a few Browns games as a kid, and a chargers game in San Diego about 15-16 years back.  

Fun, but more enjoyable with a tv. 

1000000000%

This is much truth.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What has been decided here? Did the commissioner get back to anyone with his results based on this discussion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dennis said:

What has been decided here? Did the commissioner get back to anyone with his results based on this discussion?

They've scheduled a non-binding rematch for Dec 1.  We'll learn more after that game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dennis said:

What has been decided here? Did the commissioner get back to anyone with his results based on this discussion?

He learned it is the same as it always has been. Steelers fans pissing on Browns fans and Browns fans pissing on Steelers fans. Old habits are hard to die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dottie said:

He learned it is the same as it always has been. Steelers fans pissing on Browns fans and Browns fans pissing on Steelers fans. Old habits are hard to die.

Are either of these teams any good or just a couple losers taking out their frustrations on each other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, dennis said:

Are either of these teams any good or just a couple losers taking out their frustrations on each other?

The latter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just heard on sports radio that, in front of the appeal board for the NFL, Garrett accused Rudolph of using "a racial slur" in their scrum. This could get real interesting real fast. Either way this turns out, it will suck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no doubt that pretty boy did. Man, Garrett knew how to get under his paper skin. Also, probably not a good idea to use racial slurs when you are the minority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not so sure. Players today could not have grown up playing football past about the 6th grade without having a mixture of races as both teammates and opponents at all levels. I would think the racial slur as an insult would have lost its welcome a long, long time ago for anyone playing at or above the high school level.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...