I feel like a whiny little bitch

Further

I'm sick of this shit.

I'm tired of having to guess what my wife wants to eat. Just tell me you want and I'll get it.

Big blow up tonite over what to eat. But I don't think that is what we are fighting about.

I was sitting in the back yard, drinking a beer, wondering if I want be in this world, looking at the clouds and an angel appeared. It was kinda vague, but an angel no doubt, I couldn't tell if it was calling me home or waving me off.

I'll hang on a while longer, maybe that angel will be clearer next time.

But that woman better decide what she wants to eat.

Fuck

• Sad 3
  • Hugs 2

Head up, Further.  We all feel it.  Yes, even my vacation. I got a short break but I return home tomorrow to less than joyous circumstances and now I have to wait 2 weeks to be sure that I'm not a covid-19 statistic. If I get it, everyone will say I asked for it.  If I don't, everyone will think I had a wonderful time and they'll be pissed off.  I don't want them to be pissed off -- but admit this is the outcome I'm hoping for.

• Heart 1

One of the pluses and minuses of living alone is that I have to make all those decisions for myself.  But I'm sorry if you're going through a difficult time.  I think the restrictions from this pandemic are taking a toll on mental well being even if we're doing things that we know are sensible.  Working from home has advantages but I miss seeing many of the people from work.

• Heart 1

Hugs @Further  we are all stressed and stretched...As to the food I go with @Airehead's answer...

For your spirit...talk a walk...not a speed walk an enjoy Nature walk...take some deep breaths...and continue to dig deep. We are fighters and survivors...in these tough times...we want to thrive...but sometimes all we can manage is survival....hugs

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, petitepedal said:

Hugs @Further  we are all stressed and stretched...As to the food I go with @Airehead's answer...

For your spirit...talk a walk...not a speed walk an enjoy Nature walk...take some deep breaths...and continue to dig deep. We are fighters and survivors...in these tough times...we want to thrive...but sometimes all we can manage is survival....hugs

Sounds good. Further has a beeyootiful park to walk in. 

5 hours ago, Airehead said:

It is a tough question.  I ask it of Mr Aire frequently. He rarely has an answer. I ask once, if he says I don’t know, I don’t ask again. Just fix whatever I feel like. 

I get a lot of this when I go grocery shopping.  I'm sort of a planner and I want to buy what we are going to eat.  The rest of my family is sort of last minute about what they want to eat so it's always questionable whether or not someone will have to make an emergency trip to the grocery store.  :unsure:

I just made up 18 black angus ground chuck burgers and froze them in those annoying Tupperware containers. The rest of the meat I froze in one quart freezer bags. I froze two bags of what I thought was bone in chicken thighs. They were boneless. They really looked good. I was going to use them for chicken nudel soop but I might just grill them.

For supper I have large pork tenderloin slices (look like thick boneless pork chops) cooking in the slow cooker with mushrooms and ranch seasoning. When my wife was healthy this was one of her favorite dishes, we’ll see?

• Heart 1

16 hours ago, Further said:

was sitting in the back yard, drinking a beer, wondering if I want be in this world, looking at the clouds and an angel appeared. It was kinda vague, but an angel no doubt, I couldn't tell if it was calling me home or waving me off.

Probably just peeked in to see what kind of beer you’re drinking. 
:console:

• Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1