I want to send plants to Dirty Hippy

Airehead

You are the kindest person.  This forum is filled with great people.  

I think I am zone 6b. I tend to buy for zone 5, just to be on the safe side.  Our new place is up on this mountainside that is slower to warm than where I am living right now.  The place that I am located in now is like this little warm zone.  It has geothermal heating and the whole neighborhood is warmer.    

• Heart 1

17 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

You are the kindest person.  This forum is filled with great people.  

I think I am zone 6b. I tend to buy for zone 5, just to be on the safe side.  Our new place is up on this mountainside that is slower to warm than where I am living right now.  The place that I am located in now is like this little warm zone.  It has geothermal heating and the whole neighborhood is warmer.    

Yep altitude well make it colder as well so you should consider that when thinking about hardiness zones

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Maybe no Kudzu.  

I am still reeling from those pictures that I googled, after people here kept mentioning it in my garden threads.  I knew nothing about this horrible thing.

The valley on my road is a sea of kudzu. 6-7 acres of it. It’s flowers are kinda wisteria like. 
There is a house in Atlanta with a super steep front yard. They planted it with kudzu. It actually looks really good.