——k You Ben. NFL Week 17

BuffJim

8 hours ago, ChrisL said:

Well my Rams are sure trying to make @MickinMD day… 

Another one point loss for the Ravens.  A little luck and two questionable rulings today reversed and the Ravens would be 11-5 instead of 8-8!

The Ravens had two defensive backs back and made a game of it with their backup quarterback.

Last week, they had 15 defensive players on their 53 man roster with 33 players injured or out with COVID, not including five key starters lost in preseason.

They are a proud team and always think they can win.

That will be a key part of a hopefully healthy team next year.

Hopefully, they'll close the season out beating the Steelers in Baltimore next week.

8 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Waaaattt? Ben can’t hear you over all the cheering for the sacks given up to the Steelers defense. But I believe he ends his career 26-2-1 versus the Brownies, 

And they’re going to pay Mayfield $18.8M next season. :lol:

The Browns :(  Is there a more depressing team in the NFL? Consistently?  I can't think of any.

5 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I think the best part is that the Browns passed on Rothlisberger in the draft. 

Probably best - for Ben and the Steelers. The Browns would have chewed him up and spit him out, and he would have had several years before finding a better home.

8 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

The Jets?

Like the Lions, do the Jets ever look promising? I think they never even overshadow the Giants, let alone stand-out enough to get fans too excited :)

The Browns seem better at looking good and then imploding.  Jets and Lions? Just good at never getting good? 

3 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

touting the Lions or Jets

Charlie Burgh wisely continued his Steelers allegiance upon moving to the Motor City. Mr. Silly has sadly left us. Are there others from the Detroit area that post here? I have a co-worker who is a die-hard Lions fan, she dies a little most weekends in the fall.

Do we have any members from Staten Island to recognize the Jets as a team? I would suspect both Ralph and 12Strings would be more in tune with the Eagles, if at all.