Jump to content

If only I had known..


Wilbur
 Share

Recommended Posts



5 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

It appears they lost a major donor. 

Man, I just saw an open Radio Shack the other day!  You think they are headed back to sponsoring a cycling team?!?!?!!?  HUZZAH!!!!!  Probably heard about the Netfliimage.png.701b5ba4c0361e997050efefaf71e868.pngx series and wanted a chance for some free advertising.  

 

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Man, I just saw an open Radio Shack the other day!  You think they are headed back to sponsoring a cycling team?!?!?!!?  HUZZAH!!!!!  Probably heard about the Netfliimage.png.701b5ba4c0361e997050efefaf71e868.pngx series and wanted a chance for some free advertising.  

 

I had breakfast with Team RadioShack in Belgium, Spring 2011, IIRC. Morning after Flesche Wallone, I believe. Not as exciting as my breakfast with Liquigas before Liege or dinner with Sky during the Tour.

  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We lost Radio Shack in the old town 3 or 4 years ago. A local hobby shop picked up a franchise for it. Kept some of the items the RC guys used in stock and also some of the things that were ordered frequently. I haven’t needed one yet since I got here. I’ll have to figure out if there is an option. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I had breakfast with Team RadioShack in Belgium, Spring 2011, IIRC. Morning after Flesche Wallone, I believe. Not as exciting as my breakfast with Liquigas before Liege or dinner with Sky during the Tour.

My buddy thinks it was morning after Flanders 2011.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bikeguy said:

This...

Looks like if you want to go, now would be a good time to go.  It appears they lost a major donor.  :(

https://www.nationalelectronicsmuseum.org/!

Seriously, this is on West Nursery Road in Linthicum, MD?  I've never heard of it!

That's about 15 minutes from my house!  It's about 5 minutes from the hotel suite I was in for a month before my house was ready, but when I drove on W. Nursery Rd., I either headed the other direction toward my house, the Beltway, and familiar shopping, or I turned onto Andover Rd. several blocks before I passed the Museum to go to my brother's house or an Italian Restaurant on Camp Meade Rd.

It's a fairly large place and needs a lot of donations to keep it going.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

Seriously, this is on West Nursery Road in Linthicum, MD?  I've never heard of it!

That's about 15 minutes from my house!  It's about 5 minutes from the hotel suite I was in for a month before my house was ready, but when I drove on W. Nursery Rd., I either headed the other direction toward my house, the Beltway, and familiar shopping, or I turned onto Andover Rd. several blocks before I passed the Museum to go to my brother's house or an Italian Restaurant on Camp Meade Rd.

It's a fairly large place and needs a lot of donations to keep it going.

That is it.  We were at the Marriott for some much needed sleep, then went to dinner  before flying home.

Probably the best crab cakes I have ever had!

https://gandmcrabcakes.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...