I shouldn't have to pay anything!

donkpow

My son had a timing belt replaced and they also changed the water pump and a pulley and bearing at the same time. The pulley failed wrecking the engine. The parts manufacturer paid for another engine and the other parts that were replaced plus the garage’s fees. That pulley also failed and the manufacturer again covered everything. The only thing they didn’t pay for was a rental car but they got by with just one car while the repairs were being made. It was a good company that sold crappy parts.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

On 4/5/2023 at 10:27 AM, donkpow said:

Auto parts warranty, defective part. I have to pay shipping for the new part and to return the old part. They get to sell their repaired defective part as a remanufactured part. It's the internet's fault.

algore_a.jpg

My Freestyle Libre 2 came loose and began to fall off my arm while I was assembling my mini greenhouse.  They're sending a replacement. I've had malfunctions a few times but, for the first time, I don't have to wait for the pre-paid box in which to send the original back because it didn't malfunction - they apparently already know the tape is poor and don't have to test it.