I like having a secretary

Longjohn

4 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Med Express charged my debit card $250 and said I still owed $100 for an urgent care visit I made on 9/12/23 at the insistence of my wife. I told her that med express is a scam. I pay big bucks for insurance that covers everything. She said I would call them and find out why they didn’t just bill my insurance. I told her “go ahead”.

She spent the next forever on hold and talking with med express and they finally said they will send me a refund check within 30 days.

I hate spending my time on the phone trying to get their mistakes straightened out. I was just going to let them keep the $250 they stole and never darken their door again and bad mouth them if anyone asks my opinion of them.

Now your secretary gets to pocket the $250 and use it for clothes or shoes or to get a mani / pedi.

• Awesome 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Longjohn said:

She actually has money. She just cashed an inheritance check yesterday from a cousin that she didn’t even know. She also doesn’t have to pay rent anymore. 

Like any of that matters!  Shoes and clothes and hair do's don't pay for themselves you know!  

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I think they said it was for any copay.

I'd cancel that debit card and get a new one.  That way the problem won't happen again. 

Now that I think about it...   I'd cancel the debit card.  I don't use them.   I don't like how it's directly connected to my money.  But that's just my preference.... 

• Heart 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Like 1