Full day interview

Dottleshead

I haven;t read this whole thread, but when I saw Kirby's name, I came in to see if it was aboot wearing pants. :D

​I guessing that he wore pants to the interview.  That's probably why it's taking so long for them to make their decision.

So I get a bogus phone call this morning from the same area code as the company I interviewed for.  Turns out it was a crap telemarketer that somehow got my cell phone number.  Anyway, I'm disappointed to say the least. 

​I am not a crap telemarketer.  I thought using my spoofer to show that area code was a nice touch.

• Heart 1

I'm a software developer engineer in test. In short I test software by writing code that tests software.  Now if I could just get someone to test my software. ..

​Yeah, cuz your wife says you never have any firmware.

​Ease off on those laxatives, Max.  It's starting to spill out in your posts.

​Didn't you say they passed?  I could have sworn you said they passed.  WTF are you doing announcing a death if it didn't happen.  Some people might get worried about a joke like that.

​Didn't you say they passed?  I could have sworn you said they passed.  WTF are you doing announcing a death if it didn't happen.  Some people might get worried about a joke like that.

​Hey Maxie, you need to lighten up.  He just got crushed in his job hunt.  It's his goal to do better and make a better life for his family and you are bashing him about the words he used to announce his rejection to the world.  Give the brother some room.

​Hey Maxie, you need to lighten up.  He just got crushed in his job hunt.  It's his goal to do better and make a better life for his family and you are bashing him about the words he used to announce his rejection to the world.  Give the brother some room.

​Maybe it's my age, but the kid just don't spekka da engrish like I expect to hear.  When you used the word passed around the elderly you are going to evoke an instinctive reaction unless you're speaking about gas.

And dat's da troof.

Edited by maddmaxx

He don't know you vewy well do he dotman.. ;)

Yeah, it's OK Kazabooboo.  I appreciate your support.  But Max and I have some history over the years and have hammered out an online relationship that works for us.  As such, he gets more rope.

Yeah, it's OK Kazabooboo.  I appreciate your support.  But Max and I have some history over the years and have hammered out an online relationship that works for us.  As such, he gets more rope.

​Oh I understand all that DotGuy.  I just thought someone should have your back during such a tough time.  You can't give internet bullies too much rope.  And besides that, by his on admission, he's old as dirt.  You can't trust the senile ones.

​Oh I understand all that DotGuy.  I just thought someone should have your back during such a tough time.  You can't give internet bullies too much rope.  And besides that, by his on admission, he's old as dirt.  You can't trust the senile ones.

​Older than dirt.

Edited by maddmaxx

​Now you're just trying to start a fight.  You really are an internet bully.

​I don't mean to be argumentative but those of you who know so little that you can't use the King's english idioms correctly need to be corrected from time to time lest you pollute the forum.

​I don't mean to be argumentative but those of you who know so little that you can't use the King's english idioms correctly need to be corrected from time to time lest you pollute the forum.

​What are you, Onbike's standin on Sundays?

​What are you, Onbike's standin on Sundays?

​Now let's be clear....he did apply.....but even after the pleading, the crying and the sobbing and the repeated offers to do my laundry....I refused.

If you don't come up to the standard required then that's it..........am I a cruel person?

​Now let's be clear....he did apply.....but even after the pleading, the crying and the sobbing and the repeated offers to do my laundry....I refused.

If you don't come up to the standard required then that's it..........am I a cruel person?

​Correction - you are a wise man.  And he's just an interloper.  You might have to explain to him what that is.