How do make a pee filled water balloon?

Dirtyhip

4 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

K said a guy could fill one up pretty easily

Never tried it, but I would imagine that the small aperture of the balloon opening, if pulled over the head of a penis, would tend to constrict the urethra to the point that normal urination would be nearly impossible.

11 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

I am not going to make one.  I've just heard it referenced on a couple of comedy crap shows i watch, and so i pondered how the hell would you even make one.  K said a guy could fill one up pretty easily.  :D 

I'd need a really big balloon. 

4 hours ago, Old#7 said:

Pee in a jar. In fact, have all your friends pee in a jar so you has enough liquid. Do it at one of those clothes swapping thingies.  Balloon and funnel.  You can figure it out.

The problem with the funnel is lack of pressure to stretch the balloon. You need a way to pressurize the 'liquid'. This can be done with a 50cc syringe and an irrigater tip. It takes several rounds with the syringe to do it, but it works. Just be sure to clamp off the balloon between syringes... :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

Ahem, ahem, ahem....

ds1305.gif

:P

Does that apply to another engineer?  I'm contemplating the volume difference between Ice and water and wondering if the baloon will retain enough pressure?  Yes, I'm assuming similar properties between water and pee......probably an error but not a large one in this case.

20 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Does that apply to another engineer?  I'm contemplating the volume difference between Ice and water and wondering if the baloon will retain enough pressure?  Yes, I'm assuming similar properties between water and pee......probably an error but not a large one in this case.

You also have to take into account the air space between the cubes. Anyone with experience with water balloons know that too much air in the balloon = less likely to break on impact.

All it takes to do this right is some hard plastic tubing, two check valves, a 'Y' connector and a large syringe. I could throw that together in no time and send it to you @Dirtyhip.

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

55 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

You also have to take into account the air space between the cubes. Anyone with experience with water balloons know that too much air in the balloon = less likely to break on impact.

Gentlemen, please forgive me, but I'm starting to get the (hopefully false) impression that you may be more of the half-empty pee water balloon type than the half-full pee water balloon sort. ;)

• Heart 1