Happy Wednesday peeps

petitepedal

Happy Wednesday!

We started the day with ice-over roads, some schools closed for the day - not just 2-hour delays, and me not needing to go anywhere except to the kitchen for breakfast then lunch and to the bathroom as a result of breakfast and lunch.

I'm looking for a 17", HP, laptop computer, certified refurbished (passed back through the assembly line and good as new), with Windows 10, 2 TB HD, 12 GB RAM and an A-12 9600 or better AMD processor, with a DVD drive built-in plus all the usual bells-and-whistles for $550 or less.  I need all that memory to make my movie making software work faster.

I found one for $519, but it arrived broken and I had to send it back.  The 3rd-party seller on Amazon, Focus Camera, only had that one.  Another will turn up.

I was losing brake fluid somewhere from my car. Took it to a shop because I can’t fit a car in my garage. A brake caliper was leaking. I stopped at Auto Zone and got a free replacement and brought it to the shop. It still cost me $65 to have them change it. I should be rich with all the money I save doing my own work.