T.I.M.

goldendesign

Today I Made:

20140502_122735.jpg

20140502_122706.jpg

A good friend of mine came to me in October looking for the right ring to propose. He is an engineer so choosing of diamond and designing of the ring was crucial. This was a one off custom design. 

One carat of diamonds around all colorless with a one carat ideal cut diamond VS1 F

Happy man. I woulda posted on Facebook but him and the bride to be are my friends.  :whistle:

• Heart 2

That's beautiful!!

So I have a question, I have my grandmothers engagement ring, which is sweet and simple, there are three diamonds, but one is missing.  Years ago I took it to a jeweler and was told they were rose cut diamonds, so I would have to find another to replace it.  How difficult would this be?

Rose cut stones are still made today. Not very difficult at all to replace.

That's beautiful!!

So I have a question, I have my grandmothers engagement ring, which is sweet and simple, there are three diamonds, but one is missing.  Years ago I took it to a jeweler and was told they were rose cut diamonds, so I would have to find another to replace it.  How difficult would this be?

Rose cut stones are still made today. Not very difficult at all to replace.

Really! well that's good news.  The jeweler I took it to years ago made me believe that they were not and I would just have to be lucky to find the right size rose cut diamond.