A very Brady Renovation is on

Airehead

The years have been most kind to Peter and Marcia. I know she has dealt with weight issues over the years, but even when she was heavier, she still looked good. Bobby, on the other hand, has apparently had some rough years. He looked older than the other guys and there was something "off" in his personality. 

I get what they are trying to do, but the house is going to be a monstrosity when done. At best, they will be able to sell bus tours of the house to those of my generation who want to walk back into their childhood. 

• Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, groupw said:

The years have been most kind to Peter and Marcia. I know she has dealt with weight issues over the years, but even when she was heavier, she still looked good. Bobby, on the other hand, has apparently had some rough years. He looked older than the other guys and there was something "off" in his personality. 

I get what they are trying to do, but the house is going to be a monstrosity when done. At best, they will be able to sell bus tours of the house to those of my generation who want to walk back into their childhood. 

Peter was on one of those MTV reality shows roughly 10 years ago and he was pretty yoked.  Seemed to have embraced weight lifting & fitness.   I didn’t watch the show but am curious to see what the inside of the house looks like as the set was not based on the actual house.

9 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

I saw that as well.  That station wagon was DOPE!

I like wagons.

A Nomad is probably my fantasy car.

Although

I saw an old Rambler wagon the other day, not shiny at all, smokin a bit, just an old beater car. That sucker had more curves & chrome dodads than I could count. All shined up with real motor that sucker would be fun.

test

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Further said:

I like wagons.

A Nomad is probably my fantasy car.

Although

I saw an old Rambler wagon the other day, not shiny at all, smokin a bit, just an old beater car. That sucker had more curves & chrome dodads than I could count. All shined up with real motor that sucker would be fun.

test

Wow, that looks like a 4 door sedan that backed up to it's trailer too fast one day.