It must stop

12string

If I was going to worry about what other people wear it would not be the manpris, it would be the little guys that show up at the gym wearing long sweatpants and a hoodie and they keep the hoodie up the whole time they are there. All year long same outfit, not a lot of working out, mostly standing around in the free weight area. Our gym has two or three of these guys, they are short and thin the one guy wears a set of headphones over his hoodie.

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, Longjohn said:

If I was going to worry about what other people wear it would not be the manpris, it would be the little guys that show up at the gym wearing long sweatpants and a hoodie and they keep the hoodie up the whole time they are there. All year long same outfit, not a lot of working out, mostly standing around in the free weight area. Our gym has two or three of these guys, they are short and thin the one guy wears a set of headphones over his hoodie.

That doesn't bug me so much, but when they come into the sauna with the fleece hoodie on and spray water on the rocks to heat it up, it makes me feel even hotter just looking at them.

That’s how the Medicare disadvantage plans snag people, they include a “free” gym membership. You just have to pay for every other medical thing you do. I have free gym but pay for doctor appointments, blood work, hospital visits, drugs, x-rays, MRIs, cat scans, biopseys, etc. hopefully the ads will slow down after tomorrow’s end of open enrollment period.