These bikes are cool

Square Wheels

We have a spin bike at our work, that my wife used last winter..., but when she startwd outdoors when the weather improved, she still had to adjust for her own bike.   I went with the smart trainer for home so through the winter it is her bike, her sitting position, her saddle.  I have put my bike on it a couple times, I like sitting on my own bike

39 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Yes, she has the muscle tone of veal. 

I see three massive problems.  

First, you are right; she looks like absolute dog shit, like she has never exercised a day in her life.  Five sandwiches and ten pizzas would give her enough energy to begin a real exercise campaign and get some muscle tone for once in her life, hopefully.  

Second, that seat is waaaay low, and she would never be able to pedal.

Third, why would you show that spindley albino spider with a boob job under a graphic displaying a maximum weight?

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bikeguy said:

I'm guessing you shouldn't get run over outside any time soon either.  Traffic is WAY down here.  

It's better here, but as people start to get more bored staying home, I suspect they'll just assume this COVID inconvenience is over and try to get out more.  Especially with the nice weather.  I may try an outside ride, maybe this weekend.

• Heart 1

18 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

It's better here, but as people start to get more bored staying home, I suspect they'll just assume this COVID inconvenience is over and try to get out more.  Especially with the nice weather.  I may try an outside ride, maybe this weekend.

There's no traffic to contend with.  I haven't felt safer riding on the roads than now.