Happy Thursday

BuffJim
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Received confirmation that my nephew and his wife tested positive for Covid. So I guess I’m going to work from home next two days. Sat across from his wife at my Mom’s on Saturday. 

Nicest weather in a long time today, before a blizzard sets in tomorrow night. High winds with possibly 6-12” of powdery snow. 

C016D948-9A54-4D6F-8C86-3FEF17F89FBD.jpeg

• Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Zackny said:

Expecting a nice sunny day here today too. Headed out on snowmobiles for the day to visit a bunch of remote areas. 

And this si work, correct?

I am contact tracing an employee who has now lost their sense of taste.  Hasnt tested positive yet but always try to be proactive.

• Solution
5 minutes ago, Airehead said:

And this si work, correct?

I am contact tracing an employee who has now lost their sense of taste.  Hasnt tested positive yet but always try to be proactive.

Well yeah😁😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BuffJim said:

Received confirmation that my nephew and his wife tested positive for Covid. So I guess I’m going to work from home next two days. Sat across from his wife at my Mom’s on Saturday. 

That chicken soup will keep you safe!  Beans are a strong COVID deterrent, and you did add the beans to the soup, correct?

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

10 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

That chicken soup will keep you safe!  Beans are a strong COVID deterrent, and you did add the beans to the soup, correct?

A full can of green beans. We are protected. My physician brother says days 5-7 are the most likely if we’re gonna catch it. We’re in day 5 or 6 depending on your math. 🙏🙏🙏

Yesterday was our nice day before the storm here in the SW Mitten.  The last 2 days were blue bird clear.  Today is the transition day.  Storm is supposed to start at 4pm with snow and lots of wind and arctic cold on the heals of that.  Maybe only 5 inches before dawn tomorrow but lots of drifting.