Text Messages to Hank.

Shu Fang Bastard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Cheese would have said, “Tommy wants you to apologize for saying he is kind of fat.”

When Tommy and I visited a new vet a few years ago, the Vet Tech stated, "Gray boy cats are allowed to be kinda fat".  Tommy took that to heart.

My efforts in fat shaming Tommy have been an abysmal failure.   Due to his #2 problems, we have to feed him wet food which lends gauging his daily caloric intake nearly impossible.  Given his fickle nature towards expensive wet cat food, we literally have 8 million different brands and combinations of pate cat food around the house.  Since each of the 8 million combinations have a different caloric amount; Tommy has found a way to hack his diet in his favor.

Tommy, is the Einstein cat of the house.  He's also very cute, for a kinda fat gray boy cat.

Couch 

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

21 minutes ago, Sofa_Loren said:

When Tommy and I visited a new vet a few years ago, the Vet Tech stated, "Gray boy cats are allowed to be kinda fat".  Tommy took that to heart.

My efforts in fat shaming Tommy have been an abysmal failure.   Due to his #2 problems, we have to feed him wet food which lends gauging his daily caloric intake nearly impossible.  Given his fickle nature towards expensive wet cat food, we literally have 8 million different brands and combinations of pate cat food around the house.  Since each of the 8 million combinations have a different caloric amount; Tommy has found a way to hack his diet in his favor.

Tommy, is the Einstein cat of the house.  He's also very cute, for a kinda fat gray boy cat.

Couch 

An apology. Not shaming or justification. Tommy is living his best life as a gray boy cat of substance. 

• Heart 3

24 minutes ago, Sofa_Loren said:

Given his fickle nature towards expensive wet cat food, we literally have 8 million different brands and combinations of pate cat food around the house. 

Look on the bright side.  When the great food shortage happens you will be well stocked up for you and Tude.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

Cheese once started a thread calling my cat fat.  He didn't make that mistake again.  You don't insult a woman who has had over 5 kids. I think he was very sad when my prior rascally kitty died, but he came to love Cheesie, as he called her.

kitty 3.jpg

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 9:19 PM, Sofa_Loren said:

I blocked Ylva on The Twatter today.  This is how she reacted.

Couch

20220505_165448.jpg

We put a garden in, in Badge’s favorite corner of the yard. She watched the digging and turning of the soil with interest. When we put the fence posts in she narrowed her gaze a bit. When we stretched the fence she snorted and turned her back on us. Wouldn’t look at us for hours 

I miss that dog terribly 

• Hugs 1

On 7/15/2022 at 8:43 PM, Further said:

We put a garden in, in Badge’s favorite corner of the yard. She watched the digging and turning of the soil with interest. When we put the fence posts in she narrowed her gaze a bit. When we stretched the fence she snorted and turned her back on us. Wouldn’t look at us for hours 

I miss that dog terribly 

I think I would have really liked, Badge.  Hank would like Badge too.

Couch

• Heart 2