I'm beginning to feel inadequate

Kirby

49 minutes ago, Kirby said:

@petitepedal is awaiting surgery and she's busy lugging out her refrigerator to clean the coils and removing wall paper.  It wouldn't occur to me to do any of these things and I'm not having surgery.  I think she should stop all this productive stuff and take a nap to help make me feel better about myself. :nodhead: 

She is a diligent person. I hadn't even heard of cleaning coils.  I don't recall dearie doing this either.

• Hugs 1

2 hours ago, Kirby said:

@petitepedal is awaiting surgery and she's busy lugging out her refrigerator to clean the coils and removing wall paper.  It wouldn't occur to me to do any of these things and I'm not having surgery.  I think she should stop all this productive stuff and take a nap to help make me feel better about myself. :nodhead: 

I am anemic and because of that, I have been enjoying some epic naps.  Have you considered a bloodletting?

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kirby said:

I am doing nothing for the next hour, will you join me?

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

19 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I am doing nothing for the next hour, will you join me?

YES!  But I'm not very fast, so it may take me even longer :nodhead:

• Awesome 1
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Kirby said:

Don't let it bother you. Just smile!

• Like 2