so bikeWOman

bikeman564™

Just now, bikeman564™ said:

You's thought wrong ;)

So tell us how it's going.  I want to know how other people's new relationships work because I'm beginning to think I'm just not the relationship type and why is it work so early on, and shouldn't all just be fun, and maybe someone moving across the country for you is not a good thing at all.  

3 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

So tell us how it's going.  I want to know how other people's new relationships work because I'm beginning to think I'm just not the relationship type and why is it work so early on, and shouldn't all just be fun, and maybe someone moving across the country for you is not a good thing at all.  

It's going well, and I have no idea why :huh:. I'm by no means an authority on relationships. I thought past relationships were going well then ended up they weren't. She lives close by (5 miles) so we can see each other a lot, or get together at the drop-of-a-hat. She enjoys hanging out while enjoying a good beer at a brewery :) and she's good company. We're both in our early 40's, so I believe we're both at that point in our lives where we don't want any BS - just a normal relationship. Having gone around the block a few times, different qualities matter now (to me anyway). She has her own extra curricular actives w/ a local actor's group that puts on plays and such, and her church involvement. And I have cycling and you people to keep me occupied,along w/ gaming in the winter months. To me there seems to be a good quality of together time, and then we can do our own things. Maybe she'll get into riding one day, who knows? I hope this helps.

• Heart 2