Wednesday lunch

Parsnip Totin Jack

I hope this is the correct forum for this. If not, banish it to the food and drink section.

On Sunday I made honey garlic salmon for dinner. The leftovers went into the fridge. Today I had a green salad with Romaine and Kale tossed with balsamic vinegar and avocado oil. I topped that with a cup of the salmon (cold, as you don't heat fish in the break room). Excellent eats today.

What you got?

• Heart 1

19 hours ago, Old#7 said:

I topped that with a cup of the salmon (cold, as you don't heat fish in the break room). 

I hate crappy rules like that. 1 time I pickled some herrings in the break room, the way those tossers went on you'd have thought I'd done a dump in the fridge of something.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, pedalphile said:

I hate crappy rules like that. 1 time I pickled some herrings in the break room, the way those tossers went on you'd have thought I'd done a dump in the fridge of something.

Is a "dump in the fridge" a crappy rule too?

What price civility?

Tom

• Heart 1

I found some french fries; the greasiest possible fries. Then I added cheap cheese product, and ate a lot of it. I washed that down with a Sonic milkshake and closed it with a big fat piece of three layer cheesecake.

romaine lettuce....kale....psshhh