I rarely do anything...

Razors Edge

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Look lab coat rat, Mr. Mooseworth took the time to reply to your average at best thread. We give likes around here. Do I make myself clear? 

I've been down in the 0.8-1.0 range, so being in the 3.0-5.0 range would put this post well above my average!

I'm punching up, baby!

Tom

Just now, Razors Edge said:

I've been down in the 0.8-1.0 range, so being in the 3.0-5.0 range would put this post well above my average!

I'm punching up, baby!

Tom

You're nothing without Don. Still, I guess welcome is in order as long as Wilbur gives you his blessing. Otherwise, Screw you Razors Edge.   :nodhead:

Just now, Road Runner said:

It would seem that these two sentences are at odds with each other.  Is it the Dremel tool that is destroying shit or is it the poor workman?

I would be inanity to call me a "workman", even a "poor workman". The correct term, I believe, is "unskilled laborer". Maybe "nonskilled laborer"????

Tom

3 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I’m glad I didn’t have you working on my shoulder.

:runcirclsmiley:

I would have fainted from the blood way before I could have done any real damage. Nature has provided a crude but effective method to keep me from becoming a surgeon.

Tom

• Awesome 2

I imagined the doctor using a dremel to remove the big bone spur in my shoulder. I really didn’t have any idea how they would actually remove it. Then in my first follow up visit after surgery nurse Tonya showed me photos of my surgery and said the doctor used a dremel like tool and she took one out of a drawer and showed me. It did look like a dremel only it had much sharper teeth.