Food

Randomguy

14 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I cooked Swiss Mushroom Chichen with baked potato and steamed broccoli. It was amazing. We ate the potatoes and the broccoli but I cooked two extra chicken breasts. Wrapped with ham, smothered with sautéed mushrooms and red onions and Swiss cheese melted over the top.

44AD04BB-E1F3-48DC-A9E7-6F490267DEF6.jpeg

Nice, even without weapons and alkyhol!

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I just popped open a rye IPA.  Nice!

I hate to admit what I'm drinking, Classic Ice. It's my go to beer for when I'm being cheap. I had a Firehouse Ale while I was out today after my workout. I bought a $50 Bluetooth headset today so now I'm being conservative.

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

I hate to admit what I'm drinking, Classic Ice. It's my go to beer for when I'm being cheap. I had a Firehouse Ale while I was out today after my workout. I bought a $50 Bluetooth headset today so now I'm being conservative.

LOVE my $50 Bluetooth headset!  Insignia?  Well, really, earphones.

3 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

My cheapass beer is Yuengling.  I am oot of the Premium Light, which is bad when I am on a weight loss roll. :( $13.99 a case and 100 calories, but the Lager is much more better at 150 calories.

1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

My cheapass beer is Yuengling.  I am oot of the Premium Light, which is bad when I am on a weight loss roll. :( $13.99 a case and 100 calories, but the Lager is much more better at 150 calories.

I don't know how many calories Classic Ice has, it's 6% alcohol and sells for around $15 for a thirty pack.

11 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I don't know how many calories Classic Ice has, it's 6% alcohol and sells for around $15 for a thirty pack.

Not bad!  I liked Plank Road IceHouse for a while.  Looks liek it is not yet owned by AB Invbev!  (AFAIK)

https://www.icehouse.com/home#

Man, you really need a scorecard to keep up! :wacko:

Molson Coors is the sole owner of Miller Brewing Company and plans to keep the MillerCoors name and the Chicago headquarters and to operate the company in much the same manner as before October 11, 2016.[3] For the consumer, and for employees, the change to 100 percent ownership (from the previous 42 percent) by Molson Coors will not be apparent in the U.S., according to Jon Stern, MillerCoors' director of media relations. "The good news is that none of this impacts Milwaukee or Wisconsin. It'll be business as usual. Miller Lite, Coors light, Miller High Life and Leinenkugel's – and frankly all the rest of our brands will continue to be brewed by us."[4]