Happy Friday

Kzoo

Graduation day at womaxx's school.  That means total chaos and bs.  Each student gets x number of tickets for family and who ever.  In the modern world of separated families, some with restraining orders, that means that there will be gate crashers who demand the right to attend to see the results of their sperm or egg donations.  With luck, the rains will hold off till after graduation this evening so that all the ticket holders can attend in person.  If graduation is moved indoors then some of the ticket holders will have to watch on closed circuit from within another room in the school.  Some students have already moved into a world of no more rules.  at least a few of them will not be attending their graduation this year so far.  Next week they will become everyone else's problems.

Two of the guys here took today off after the hectic start to the week, a third is in Scotland and the forth is leaving early, so I have lots of quite time today.

Hoping to get a bike ride in with WofZ tomorrow and we leave Monday for a 5 day canoe trip so Sunday will be prepping and packing the car.

I would say you should already know who your team will pick, but they ARE the Cleveland Browns of the NHL.......

Pre vacation Friday, usually means a mad rush to get stuff done so the world will still revolve for a week.  But they FINALLY agreed to my idea, and the work required to finish this project by September just dropped by 2/3.  Easy day today.