Public Notice: I intend to celebrate the 4th of July here posting only Kristen Bell gifs

Page Turner

5 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Except for when you're watching the Miles City parade on the webcam, right?

...I also have my very own River Park Neighborhood 4th of July Parade and Picnic Festival in the Park tm  :nodhead:

None of these things promises to set anything on fire, although some of the neighbors probably will burn some stuff by accident.:flamethrower:

tumblr_n25zzr9R1M1rlb6iho1_400.gif

• Heart 2

Anyone watching The Good Place? I've been watching it, and she's one of the leads.

tenor.gif?itemid=10603389

There's a gif of her punching an annoying reporter, the reporter went down like a sack of bricks. Couldn't find it.

giphy.gif

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Why is Cheese "whatevering" this thread? 

...why does he "whatever" at all ?  Our friend is deep in the grip of an addiction to "meh". 

He's probably hooking up with his "meh" dealer right now, while I'm typing this.:(

40 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Any nude photos?

...no, but there are some great swimsuit gifs.

Wrr5zPh.gif

23 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Never heard of her, but she's kind of cute. I guess we can let Paige have his fun.

...it's either this or fireworks, and that fire over in Yolo county is at something like 65,000 acres now. 

There were jet water tanker planes flying over my house in a steady stream all day yesterday. Smoky as hell here.:(

• Heart 2

..the Eleanor Shellstrop character on "The Good Place" is one of my favorite television guilty pleasures.

We've been through every argument. Contractualist, Kantian, "What Would Superman do?", "What Would Rihanna Do?" Are we missing anything? Hit me right now with your most obscure, boring-est, old white dude with a long wizard beard mumbo-jumbo. ---Eleanor Shellstrop

DLKGzu4VYAABMfY.jpg

On 7/3/2018 at 1:08 PM, Page Turner said:

..the Eleanor Shellstrop character on "The Good Place" is one of my favorite television guilty pleasures.

Lead actress in a comedy series: Kristen Bell ("The Good Place," NBC). A team player as star, Bell would have fit perfectly in the films of Frank Capra or Preston Sturges and anywhere else Jean Arthur and Irene Dunne might have landed. The glue that cements a universally great cast, she balances awfulness and likability in a way that doesn’t cancel out either one, as step by back-step by step she becomes a person worthy of something better than eternal punishment.

Critic's picks for Emmy nominations: Love for Kristen Bell,

tumblr_oyy923EFKf1uat8c0o2_r1_400.gif