I was a naughty boy Saturday night.

KrAzY

2 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

That's why I like my city. There would of been four cops here in 30 seconds.

Y'all got gang members running through your city playing paintball anyways..lol

1 minute ago, Tyler Hamilton said:

I like this.  Alternately, you could have told the police that you have a gun ready and an itchy finger.  You could leave out the part where you say your finger is itchy from PRI.

I don't want the cops showing up and trying to shoot me.. I'm Krazy.. not stupid :)

i was also thinking of bringing out the Marine flare gun I have for on boats.. nothing says love as a flaming hot ball of fire :) but I carry that on my motorcycle as self defense.

8 hours ago, Dottles said:

This was THE right move.  Just scare the little chits.  But be careful of retribution.

I think we are good.. they now know i know where they live and one goes to school with my son. I don't think I will have anymore issues from them at our house.. And if I do.... I have cameras out to catch things like this and I know I can get even more then they know.. I'm a tad bit evil and love games :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zackny said:

You need a GoPro?

I have one, but it seldomly stops working... It is always attached to my motorcycle helmet. 

I'm working on saving up for a new one, but since I didn't win the lottery. I'll have to wait a little longer.

2 hours ago, KrAzY said:

I think we are good.. they now know i know where they live and one goes to school with my son. I don't think I will have anymore issues from them at our house.. And if I do.... I have cameras out to catch things like this and I know I can get even more then they know.. I'm a tad bit evil and love games :)

So, how about posting some pics/vids from last night's insanity????

Tom

Yikes!

I don't recommend anyone taking matters into their own hands as the consequences can be worse.  You do realize you committed a crime and should one of those brats call the police, show them the welts and who caused them and how your gonna have some splaining to do to the judge...

1 hour ago, ChrisL said:

Yikes!

I don't recommend anyone taking matters into their own hands as the consequences can be worse.  You do realize you committed a crime and should one of those brats call the police, show them the welts and who caused them and how your gonna have some splaining to do to the judge...

He has friends that will help hide the bodies, no questions asked.

5 hours ago, ChrisL said:

Yikes!

They didn't show the fist time a concerned citizen called.. what hakes you think they will show for a paintball incident. Heck.. takes then 40+ min to show if they do for an accient 

3 hours ago, Longjohn said:

He has friends that will help hide the bodies, no questions asked.

I love my friends.

• Awesome 1

18 hours ago, KrAzY said:

They didn't show the fist time a concerned citizen called.. what hakes you think they will show for a paintball incident. Heck.. takes then 40+ min to show if they do for an accient 

The cops don't have to show, those welts can last a few days depending on the distances and fps your gun fires.  They'd still get you for assault or something, if they wanted.

I love that clip of the bike thief getting shot at by a half dozen people on the roof with paintball guns, that was cool.

18 hours ago, KrAzY said:

Different set of circumstances tho... The first call was for kids acting suspiciously but no crime was actually committed.  Low on the dispatch priority.  You actually shot kids with a paintball gun which is a crime. Like mentioned before the welts will last and there were other kids there to corroborate.

I'm just saying be careful that's all.  I've turned a blind eye to vigilante justice when a cop and put the hurt on some thugs myself back in the day.  But not in front of my house with kids that know my son...

28 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Different set of circumstances tho... The first call was for kids acting suspiciously but no crime was actually committed.  Low on the dispatch priority.  You actually shot kids with a paintball gun which is a crime. Like mentioned before the welts will last and there were other kids there to corroborate.

I'm just saying be careful that's all.  I've turned a blind eye to vigilante justice when a cop and put the hurt on some thugs myself back in the day.  But not in front of my house with kids that know my son...

Has anyone ever actually had the cops show up on time for anything?  I think 911 works better for health and fire issues than police activity.

Tom

18 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Has anyone ever actually had the cops show up on time for anything?  I think 911 works better for health and fire issues than police activity.

Tom

It's easy to poke holes in response times but there are a lot of factors involved. Incident priority, volume of calls for service, the patrol area, traffic etc.  Back in the day I would go 10-8, log in to my MDT and have 5 calls awaiting before I left the parking lot...  I may not get to that 5th call for 2 hours...

Firemen & paramedics have far less going on and so can respond more quickly.

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Tom

I have.  They respond quickly to events here but then I live in a relatively small rural town with a state police barracks inside the town as well as the half dozen or so local police we have.  I've called 911 for home alarms going off in houses where the residents aren't home, car crashes etc.  What I can't get is the town crew to respond to large dead branches falling out of town trees on the edge of the road endangering people walking by.

I'm preparing a picture post of dead trees and branches to put up in the upcoming week before the town election and to use as evidence if anyone ever gets injured.

1 hour ago, ChrisL said:

It's easy to poke holes in response times but there are a lot of factors involved. Incident priority, volume of calls for service, the patrol area, traffic etc.  Back in the day I would go 10-8, log in to my MDT and have 5 calls awaiting before I left the parking lot...  I may not get to that 5th call for 2 hours...

Firemen & paramedics have far less going on and so can respond more quickly.

I'd love to see the stats on this sort of thing.  Honestly, I would think health emergencies far outnumber felonies in most/all jurisdictions????  I could be wrong - since this is all pulling it out of my azz  -- but when I read the "police blotter" for my part of the county, not too much pops up that warrants sirens and high speeds, but I also live next to the hospital and hear/see ambulances and the helicopter coming and going.

Tom

2 hours ago, ChrisL said:

The kids know my son, but they do not know who live at the house.. I'm betting they remember being at a house, but nothing else of where the house was or anything.. they were reported over 20 times that night by 15 neighborhoods in our area.. and I was not the only one to stop them. Another neighbor about 10 blocks over has video of them breaking into his car. And this was after they left my place