When you are the only person awake in the house and heading to work

jsharr

35 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

That looks like heaven.  

Puppy Blankets™ do not suck.  The puppies are crate trained and pretty quiet at night, but around 5 or 6 they wake up and want out.  Martha gets them out to potty, feeds them and then lays down on the couch until they want to climb up with her.  When I get up I let the two bigger dogs out and they do their business and then they want up on the blanket as well.    Going back to work and giving up the foster pups is going to be hard on Martha.

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Not a single one of them can tell time, except the dachshund.  He can tell when breakfast and dinner are to be served and he does not need a watch to do it either.

That's Jack.  He knows 5 PM dinner time and 7 PM walk time.  You can set your clock to him!   He's a good sleeper so so will often let us sleep until 6:30 am for potty & Bfast but most days he's up by 5:30 am.

I slept in on New Years but my wife got up and was downstairs.  I rolled over on my back and didn't realize Jack crawled back in bed and was under the blanket nestled up besides me. I lifted the blanket and got the "dude it's cold out that back on me" look.  

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, jsharr said:

Puppy Blankets™ do not suck.  . . . .    Going back to work and giving up the foster pups is going to be hard on Martha.

Nevermind Martha, how about us?  We won't have pictures of the puppies when she goes back to work. :angry:

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Dottles said:

My feeling is you are this way too, jsharr.  It's just hard to see behind the ALL ASSHAT, NO CATTLE

I am not sure you meant this in a nice way.  I may have to ask @AirwickWithCheese or @Kzoo for a ruling.  I may owe a peremptory BMBM.

• Heart 1

36 minutes ago, jsharr said:

This is what I love about you Kirby.  Always thinking of others and putting others first.

We're still trying to make 700,000 posts and puppy pictures can help that  A LOT!!!!