They're Blowing Crap Up Around Me!

Razors Edge

6 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I was in the pool this morning with a lady that said the neighbors are blowing stuff up. Shook her house so bad that pictures fell off the wall. Broke her front window too. It must be terrorists.

Did she get the series of warning horn blasts?  And the single "all clear" horn blast?

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

For the past couple weeks, I'll hear three long horn blasts, then a bit of a pause, then three more long horn blasts, another pause, and then my whole house shakes from the damn dynamite!

1 hour ago, Page Turner said:

...it's terrorists.  You're fucked.

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

I was in the pool this morning with a lady that said the neighbors are blowing stuff up. Shook her house so bad that pictures fell off the wall. Broke her front window too. It must be terrorists.

I recall @Kzoo mentioning Parr8head dropping some bombs recently?  Is Parr8 a terrorist?

Developer put in a subdivision across the street. Bend has lots and lots of rock. So they blast the utilities. The smaller lots they will use a jack hammer on a backhoe. That is horrific after a week. They put a seismometer on our front lawn. Just so we could not claim damage from the blast. The 3 horn soundings then a break then a big whoommppp. the earth raised up about a foot and settled back in. 

Somewhere I have a video but can't find it right now