WOLVES!!!

smudge

3 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

You need to keep up.  I think the camp is a cabin, and the shed is a newly constructed structure for bicycles, etc. with a sleeping and storage area and curtains and seating and welcome mats.......  NTTAWWT  

FIFY   The camp should be so nice.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

FIFY   The camp should be so nice.

Just posted the link about the addition of curtains. Took a while to find the thread.  I am not responsible for anything this morning, as I am still recovering from my late night stranger and dog.  Time to go feed.

10 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

You need to keep up.  I think the camp is a cabin, and the shed is a newly constructed structure for bicycles, etc. with a sleeping and storage area in the attic.

I'm well versed in the awesomeness of the she shed!!  I just have no clue what the "camp" is, since to me, the she shed is where I would go to get more safe/warm/dry, whereas she seems to be going in the opposite direction.

Have we seen recent pics of her "camp"?

Just now, Razors Edge said:

I'm well versed in the awesomeness of the she shed!!  I just have no clue what the "camp" is, since to me, the she shed is where I would go to get more safe/warm/dry, whereas she seems to be going in the opposite direction.

I don't remember the camp photos, but I think they were included in some of her biking pursuits. Ask for some more.

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

It's all so confusing.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Guns, Guns, Guns.  What are you people so afraid of?  

I have traveled extensively in the forest.  Animals are afraid of me.  They always run away. Bears, coyotes, etc.   My husband saw the wolves out here, once,  They ran like heck.

Well said. More people are injured trying to kick their kids or falling out of hammocks than wolf attacks.

Freak hammock accident injures Florida man

You should build a shed for the wolves stocked with nice food and comfy beds (and heat).  Then they'd have no reason to be wandering around at night.  You may want to get cable for their shed as well.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

I feel like I have missed out on a lot here. Spent 5 of the last 9 nights sleeping in the 12 x 12 wedge tent at 2 different reenactments.  I saw or heard no wolves but did hear some coyotes.  I thought about putting the wood stove in the tent but since the temperatures weren't forecast below 30 degrees I just went with the nice warm wool blankets.  2 more nights then the reenactments will be over for this year and I can take the time machine from 1812 back to modern times.  The first weekend of November the new camping season starts. Sled dog racing season. To show you what we have coming here is one picture from the UP200 Dryland Dash race in Norway, MI. last Saturday.

1307483709_sLEDdOGrACE.PNG.cb73587177e8726605f3e3b68d33ef14.PNG

@smudge did you see that white stuff last weekend?

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1