Skeleton Ad

jsharr

We had a teacher in high school - who I taught with for a couple years after I became a teacher - who had been married several times and had a real human skeleton hanging in the back of her room.  The rumor circulated when I was in high school that it was the skeleton of one of her former husbands.

When I became a teacher, none of the students had ever heard that.  So I restarted the rumor!

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, jsharr said:

So 9.45 after using @Kzoo Core Math to add 5 to 2.45?

Listen here Bud, my creative application of mathing skills is the only way you could ever get decent parody scores.  You havn't thought all these years it's because of your creative parody abilities, have you?

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

Listen here Bud, my creative application of mathing skills is the only way you could ever get decent parody scores.  You havn't thought all these years it's because of your creative parody abilities, have you?

I figured it was your way of being nice for stiffing me on 7 years of avatar creation invoices.

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

I figured it was your way of being nice for stiffing me on 7 years of avatar creation invoices.

I have paid every invoice received (in triplicate received within 5 business days via USPS).  I've even added a 20% gratuity to every payment made.